Garlic. Roasted Garlic. Get in my belly. But how do I get it in my belly, you ask?
Let me tell you…
Roasted garlic adds a dynamic depth of flavor to many dishes but can also be enjoyed simply on its own. Here I’ve outlined 15 ways to use roasted garlic, but don’t limit yourself to these (let this post inspire you!).
Check out my recipe post on Roasted Garlic so you can enjoy this delicious dish right meow!
- Basic: On it’s own. Eat it out of the jar.
- Spread roasted garlic on your favourite piece of toast.
- Beat roasted garlic into mashed potatoes.
- Add it to soup. Puree with a hand mixer or toss it, whole, into clear soup and stir.
- Mix it into your next bowl of pasta.
- Press roasted garlic under chicken skin (whole chicken, chicken legs, thighs etc.) by using your fingers to separate the skin membrane from the meat and pushing the roasted garlic underneath, before roasting.
- Mix mashed roasted garlic with mayo and a pinch of salt to create a delicious aioli.
- Roasted garlic hummus.
- Serve mashed roasted garlic as a topping on your next burger.
- Roasted garlic caesar salad dressing.
- Make a salsa. Toss with chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and cilantro. Mix with salt & lime juice.
- Spread mashed roasted garlic onto the base of home cooked pizza.
- Mix roasted garlic into guacamole.
- Mix with balsamic vinegar & olive oil, use as a dipping sauce for bread.
- Melt butter, mix with mashed roasted garlic. Use as a dipping sauce with freshly cooked crab.
- As a vampire repellant ;D